Authorize an Automatic Gift to JFA by Mail
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Download the form for your designation (click link).
JFA Training Program
- JFA Training Program - Greatest Need
- JFA Special Projects - New Exhibit (Exhibit Research and Development Fund)
- JFA Special Projects - Intern Scholarship Fund
- Write-In Designation (Specify in the Gift Designation area.)
- Multiple Designations (Specify each designation and amount in the Gift Designation area.)
JFA Staff Support
- Staff Support Fund - Greatest Need
- Tammy Cook
- C.E. (Bubba) Garrett
- Jeremy Gorr
- Rebecca Haschke
- Paul Kulas
- Jon Wagner
- Steve Wagner
- Jeremy Wheeler
- Catherine Wurts
2. Print the form.
3. Follow instructions on the form for the giving method of your choice.
4. Mail or fax the form to Justice For All.
(Note: We do not recommend emailing this form to JFA as email is not a secure online system for transmitting sensitive bank and/or financial account information.)
Mail: Justice For All
113 N. Martinson St.
Wichita, KS 67203
Fax: (316) 683-4621
5. Generally, your automatic transaction will start on the 20th of the month following JFA’s receipt of your pledge form. For credit cards, you may select a different day for the transaction by noting it on the pledge form.
6. You should receive a receipt from JFA within four weeks of your first gift and every gift thereafter.
7. If you do not receive a receipt, or if you have any other questions or concerns about your automatic gift to JFA, contact Eva (email@example.com, 316.683.6426).