Authorize an Automatic Gift to JFA by Phone
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Select your designation from the list of designations below.
JFA Training Program
- JFA Training Program - Greatest Need
- JFA Special Projects - New Exhibit (Exhibit Research and Development Fund)
- JFA Special Projects - Intern Scholarship Fund
- Write-In Designation (Specify when you talk to Eva.)
- Multiple Designations (Specify each designation and amount when you talk to Eva.)
JFA Staff Support
- Staff Support Fund - Greatest Need
- Tammy Cook
- C.E. (Bubba) Garrett
- Jeremy Gorr
- Rebecca Haschke
- Paul Kulas
- Jon Wagner
- Steve Wagner
- Jeremy Wheeler
- Catherine Wurts
- Kansas Region
- Oklahoma and North Texas Region
- Georgia Region
- Colorado Region
- Arizona Region
2. Locate your bank account, debit card, or credit card information.
3. Call Eva at the JFA Office: (316) 683-6426.
4. Eva will ask you a few questions and will send you an email confirmation.
5. Generally, your automatic transaction will start on the 20th of the month following JFA’s receipt of your pledge form. For credit cards, you may select a different day for the transaction by expressing your preference to Eva.
6. You should receive a receipt from JFA within four weeks of your first gift and every gift thereafter.
7. If you do not receive a receipt, or if you have any other questions or concerns about your automatic gift to JFA, contact Eva (email@example.com, 316.683.6426).