Holly Fugate (Meath) Newsletter Archive
These are selections from Holly Fugate's Newsletter Archive. Holly completed a year-long internship with Justice For All in 2014. If you'd like to learn more about Justice For All internships, click here.
- August 2013: Hurdles and Healing - Holly's first internship newsletter describes what it is like to jump right in speaking and mentoring students at Justice For All seminars and outreach events.
- September 2013: What Makes Us Equal? - Holly discusses how to defend the right to life of the unborn through a conversation she had with a university student in Kansas.
- October 2013: Taking Paul to Heart - This JFA Impact Report gives a glimpse into JFA Summer Internships, through the words of the 2013 summer interns themselves.
- December 2013: From "On the Fence" to "On the Front Lines" - Holly shares about a student who was on the fence about abortion. After talking with Holly, this student came to a JFA seminar and outreach event. Read more to see what happened next!
- January 2014: What Would Jesus Say? - Holly gives vivid descriptions of three conversations in which JFA's emphasis on having a Christ-like manner helped pro-choice students be more open to considering a pro-life position.
- April 2014: Putting a Face on Abortion - Holly shares from her own experience why graphic images can be helpful in creating heart-changing dialogue about abortion, and how others can share them in their spheres of influence. Warning: Graphic Image Included
- May 2014: The Next Step - Holly shares what happened after she did her best to reach a pro-choice student who seemed unwilling to change his view.
- June 2014: Moving On - Holly reflects on her internship with Justice For All and the immense value of her year of full-time pro-life work.