An Invitation to Invest in JFA's Mission
Giving to any JFA designation helps JFA train thousands to make abortion unthinkable for millions, one person at a time. In other words, any gift helps to keep JFA’s trainers and volunteers on the ground on college campuses, in churches, and in schools creating life-changing conversations with pro-choice advocates and equipping pro-life advocates to create many more conversations than the members of our training team could create on their own.
The purpose of this section of our website is to explain in more detail how gifts to our various projects directly impact JFA’s mission, and it also clarifies some of JFA’s specific fundraising goals. We invite you to help JFA by giving to these projects.
JFA's Funding Goals for Dec. 2016-Dec. 2017
Scroll down or click each link for more information, including progress. Last updated on December 30, 2016.
- $3700 in new monthly support commitments (or $44,400 in annual support commitments)
- All staff members at 100% of their support goals
- $34,000 for three interns working in spring 2017
- $17,500 for two interns working in fall 2017
- Progress since December 1, 2016:
- Gifts given by 21 families or individuals
- Progress: $500