Jeremy Gorr Newsletter Archive
- January 2018: 2017+ Conversations in 2017 (Impact Report)
- February 2018: 15 Minutes Can Change a Mind
- March 2018: Three Miracles in One Conversation (Impact Report)
- April 2018: Putting a Pebble in Sharon's Shoe
- May 2018: We Don't Deserve This (Impact Report)
- January 2017: Small Decisions and Big Results (Impact Report)
- February 2017: To Stop Abortion, We Must Change Minds
- March 2017: "This Experience Had a Big Impact on My Life"
- April 2017: "You've Got to See This!"
- May 2017: "If I were pregnant now, I'd definitely get an abortion!"
- June 2017: A New Advocate in Forty-Five Minutes (Impact Report)
- July 2017: "My Eyes Were Opened to the Reality of Abortion"
- August 2017: "If I Support Human Rights, Then I Need to Support the Unborn's Rights Too."
- October 2017: The Power of Clarification Questions
- November 2017: Two Buckets (Impact Report)
- December 2017: This Month - More than 77,000 Killed By Abortion
- January 2016: The Student Becomes the Trainer (Impact Report)
- February 2016: Finding Common Ground with a Sexpert
- March 2016: "I tell myself it's not killing, but deep down I know that it is."
- April 2016: Confidence Creates Conversations (Impact Report, written by Jeremy Gorr)
- May 2016: "I'm worried that I might be pregnant now and I'm terrified!"
- June 2016: The Three Essential Skills Can Move a Conversation from Abortion to Jesus
- July 2016: More Conversations and More Advocates (Impact Report)
- August 2016: What Can Three Trainers Accomplish in Two Days?
- September 2016: Two New Exhibits: A First Look (Impact Report)
- October 2016: We Need More than Classroom Training to Make Abortion Unthinkable
- November 2016: Megan Schools Her Classmates on Abortion
- December 2016: Do I Have Empathy for the Unborn?
- January 2015: "You're making a difference."
- March 2015: Charity on the Metro (Impact Report)
- April 2015: The Approach Makes All the Difference
- May 2015: People Do Change Their Minds on Abortion
- June 2015: Ready and Eager for the Next Conversation (Impact Report)
- July 2015: What I've Learned at JFA Outreach Events
- September 2015: One of the Best Investments I've Ever Made
- October 2015: Sometimes, Changing Minds is Easy
- November 2015: What Would You Say to a Pregnant Woman Considering Abortion at 12 Weeks?
- December 2015: "You totally changed my perspective!"
- January 2014: The Adventure Begins
- May 2014: "People don't change their minds about abortion."
- July 2014: Abortion will not end until hearts and minds are changed.
- November 2014: "I Love Abortion. I've Had Three Myself"