Jeremy Gorr Newsletter Archive
- January 2017: Impact Report: Small Decisions and Big Results
- January 2016: The Student Becomes the Trainer (Impact Report)
- February 2016: Finding Common Ground with a Sexpert
- March 2016: "I tell myself it's not killing, but deep down I know that it is."
- April 2016: Confidence Creates Conversations (Impact Report, written by Jeremy Gorr)
- May 2016: "I'm worried that I might be pregnant now and I'm terrified!"
- June 2016: The Three Essential Skills Can Move a Conversation from Abortion to Jesus
- July 2016: More Conversations and More Advocates (Impact Report)
- August 2016: What Can Three Trainers Accomplish in Two Days?
- September 2016: Two New Exhibits: A First Look (Impact Report)
- October 2016: We Need More than Classroom Training to Make Abortion Unthinkable
- November 2016: Megan Schools Her Classmates on Abortion
- December 2016: Do I Have Empathy for the Unborn?
- January 2015: "You're making a difference."
- March 2015: Charity on the Metro (Impact Report)
- April 2015: The Approach Makes All the Difference
- May 2015: People Do Change Their Minds on Abortion
- June 2015: Ready and Eager for the Next Conversation (Impact Report)
- July 2015: What I've Learned at JFA Outreach Events
- September 2015: One of the Best Investments I've Ever Made
- October 2015: Sometimes, Changing Minds is Easy
- November 2015: What Would You Say to a Pregnant Woman Considering Abortion at 12 Weeks?
- December 2015: "You totally changed my perspective!"
- January 2014: The Adventure Begins
- May 2014: "People don't change their minds about abortion."
- July 2014: Abortion will not end until hearts and minds are changed.
- November 2014: "I Love Abortion. I've Had Three Myself"