At JFA, everything we do is aimed at creating life-changing dialogue with pro-choice advocates and equipping pro-life advocates to change hearts and minds. Here are a few things we’ve been up to lately:
JFA HAS A NEW WEBSITE
Check out JFA’s new website. It’s packed with features that help pro-life advocates participate with JFA, learn from JFA online, and share JFA with friends, including:
- Our Passion – Why do we exist?
- Stories – Read about saved lives and changed hearts.
- Our Team – Find new feature pages for each JFA trainer.
- Explore Resources – Find all of JFA’s online resources.
- Blog - You're there already!
JFA CONDUCTED 11 DAYS OF OUTREACH ON 9 CAMPUSES IN 4 STATES IN THE PAST 2 MONTHS
See pictures from JFA’s recent work on some of these nine campuses via the new JFA Blog (more pictures and updates coming soon):
- Fresno City College and Fresno State University (CA) [with Right to Life of Central CA]
- Colorado State University (CO)
- University of Kansas and Wichita State University (KS)
- Georgia State University, Kennesaw State University, University of Georgia, and University of North Georgia (GA)
JFA IS BUILDING A NEW EXHIBIT
Pray for us as we work to print and construct at least one new large-scale campus outreach exhibit in November, for use in 2016. If you’d like to talk to me about the specifics of the project or if you have an interest in contributing financially to make it a reality, please contact me using this form.