"Unburied Treasure" Challenges - Hints and Links
January 2016 Conversations Letter
In the shadow of the Justice For All Exhibit, Ashley found that God was doing a special work in her life, even as he was working through her to bring hope and healing to three others.
Ashley’s story is one of my favorite treasures that we’ve recently “unburied” from JFA’s archives and posted on the JFA website to illustrate how God has used JFA (and in this case the big Justice For All Exhibit) through the years. Go on a treasure hunt at the following pages:
- Stories - At JFA’s “Stories” page you can find Ashley’s story, Christina’s story (“Thank you ... you’ve given me my life back.”), Jinny’s story (“…sorry if I was a little harsh on you…Anyways I think I'm keeping the baby!”), and more.
- The Stories page has sections that are also their own pages.
- Dialogue Examples - This is a great place to find over 30 word-for-word accounts of conversations experienced by JFA’s staff and volunteers.
- Testimonies - This page features Amanda Coles sharing about a baby she helped save, quotes from our Twitter feed (@trainthousands), and links to many volunteer reflections.
- Explore Resources - This page allows you to quickly find many of the resources available through JFA’s website for free.
Here are some other great places on the website to check out:
- Event Calendar - Includes a list of recent and upcoming events, pictures from recent events, and a link to our Past Events Archive
- Home Page - This page focuses people new to JFA and JFA supporters on a recent quote that illustrates JFA's impact, our central unifying idea ("Love Every Human Being"), along with a simplified menu that includes links to just a few pages that we think they'll find most useful: Our Passion, Stories, Calendar, and Donate. Also prominent is a link to the Search Box, which also gives you access to the main menus that appear on every other page of the website but the home page.
- Learn at Home Program - We created this 60-minute course for busy moms and professionals who don't feel they can attend our presentations or two-day flagship training program (Abortion: From Debate to Dialogue). The course includes four exercises that prepare anyone to create a productive conversation with a friend or acquaintance.
- Flagship Training Program
- Invite a JFA Speaker
- See below for more pages where you'll find JFA treasures.
November 6, 2015 Email
In a 11/6/2015 email to supporters and readers of JFA, we referred to three items of "unburied" treasure on the new JFA website. Below, we give hints and links (in parentheses) to help you find each item.
- Ashley: Read Ashley's story of what she called a "divine appointment" at the University of Colorado at Boulder. (Ashley's story is referenced on the Testimonies page and on the Stories page, and has its own page here.)
- Video of the Unborn's Heart Beating: See the unborn's heart beating within his chest in a crystal-clear video image. (The new What Is the Unborn? page has videos of the unborn in the womb, quotes from pro-choice philosophers, and testimony from scientists, all supporting the idea that the unborn is a living, human organism biologically.)
- Steve's letter sharing perspective on the Planned Parenthood videos: The new JFA Blog is accessible through the About section of the main menu. The post about the Planned Parenthood videos is here.)
More Unburied Treasure Challenges
Check www.jfaweb.org/unburied-treasure again for more "unburied treasure" challenges in the future. Sign up for our regular email updates here to make sure you don't miss one.