Authorize an Automatic Gift to JFA by Mail
Follow these step-by-step instructions:
1. Download the form for your designation (click link).
JFA Training Program
Write-In Designation (Specify in the Gift Designation area.)
Multiple Designations (Specify each designation and amount in the Gift Designation area.)
JFA Staff Support
Support Events in a Specific Area
Help Volunteers Serve at JFA Events
2. Print the form.
3. Follow instructions on the form for the giving method of your choice.
4. Mail the form to Justice For All.
(Note: We do not recommend emailing this form to JFA as email is not a secure online system for transmitting sensitive bank and/or financial account information.)
Mail: Justice For All
113 N. Martinson St.
Wichita, KS 67203
5. Generally, your automatic transaction will start on the 20th of the month following JFA’s receipt of your pledge form. For credit cards, you may select a different day for the transaction by noting it on the pledge form.
6. You should receive a receipt from JFA within four weeks of your first gift and every gift thereafter.
7. If you do not receive a receipt, or if you have any other questions or concerns about your automatic gift to JFA, contact Eva (firstname.lastname@example.org, 316.683.6426).